Wednesday, February 24

In The Spaces Between Houses

On Jay: Jacket: Old Navy, Glasses: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: thrifted, Belt: thrifted, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Guess

Back to the days of lackluster weather. Elle and I scurried around the neighborhood looking for sun spots to take a nice picture. Houses around Washington surprisingly favor shades of gray to match the sky so each of us tried our best to wear a small spot of color. Mine, a floral-patterned shirt to call upon the Gods of premature Spring and Elle's, a vibrant dress that reminds me of a pineapple.


On Elle: Jacket: Anthropologie, Shirt: Express, Belt: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target

That is Elle's 'I think that car wants to park here' face. Isn't she lovely even when briskly walking for her safety?

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is awesome! Oh man I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love all the crazy clothes hidden in thrift stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you take turns posting. It's really nice to hear both voices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt and the detal of the jacket Elle is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt. Love this post. So much fun. Great blog! The photos are beautiful. You two seem like a super cool/super great couple!

    You make me think I should get my husband in on more photo ops!

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely, and I love reading both of your posts! I just found your blog and love reading it. Perhaps, since Elle does all those DIY projects, she could show us some things?

    ReplyDelete